Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

and my heart skips a beat when my mind plays the flashback

I ♥ the way you call my name
I ♥ when your eyes staring mine
I ♥ when your fingers stroke my hair
I ♥ how it feels when you kiss me before i leave
I ♥ the moment you say you miss me so much
I ♥ watching you walk before me
I ♥ the passion of your face when you do what you like the most
I ♥ your family for making me feel so welcomed
I ♥ to see you getting ready for our dates
I ♥ to share things with you tho' it's not important at all
I ♥ those songs you sang for me

I ♥ to ♥ you.
you mean the world to me now baby.

5 comments:

  1. you're not kiddin bout the 'it's time already' .. right ? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could you think i was kidding zoule? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngeh ngeh ngeh. cuz its 'super-sudden' . haha . but hey, happy to hear the good news ! will email u the quotation asap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. jodoh dude. super-sudden tak super-sudden you hav to quote me 'kwn2' punye harga ok? heheh but the date cannot confirm yet tau, still need to settle few things first. anything i'll let you know la.

    hantar sebutharga dulu papehal pun ok hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha . indah sungguh bahasa melayu. ok, sent dy. harge kawan2 ? hahaha sure you happy nye. :D

    ReplyDelete