SapuraAcergy 3rd Anniversary Dinner was a great event. I mean, the expats were having fun, but unfortunately most of the local kept on complaining about everything..food wasnt that good lah, lucky draws were unfair lah, performance was just ok blah blah blah. Frankly, I didnt have any problems with the complaints as I received lotsssa compliments from the big boys of the company in which it somehow makes me feel relieved. Was my first time doing MC-ing and of course too many unforeseen fumbles I've done. But thank God, I did give some good impact to the audience's impression. hehe
I was busy and only managed to grab few pictures snapped by our in-house photographers that night. so here it goes:
muka nervous tak selera mkn tgn kaki sume jadi sejuk beku
nice one huh?
registration counter
whoaa..can see our office from here also mehhh??
groupies

by popular demand, I had to sing haha
kan da cakap popular hehehe the sporting big boys
I told you in the previous post, i supposed to be MC-ing with Todd rite? but he couldnt make it as he was in Thailand that nite celebrating his birthday. So my partner that nite was Theena, the HSE guy whom I didnt recognise him at all. All and all, it turned out to be great. People were having fun, dancing all nite long and went home with sweet memories.

bestnyer ama....;)
ReplyDeleteview cantik.........;p